New Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Certified. Gray 2015 Toyota Tacoma 4WD 4.0L V6 EFI DOHC 24V 4WD, 115V/400W Deck Powerpoint, 16" Alloy Wheels, ABS brakes, Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), Bilstein Shocks, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Color-Keyed Front Bumper & Overfenders, Cruise Control, Dual Sunvisors w/Mirrors & Extenders, Electronic Stability Control, Fabric Seat Trim (FJ), Front Fog Lamps, Front Tow Hook, Illuminated entry, Locking Rear Differential, Low tire pressure warning, Metallic Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Off Road Tuned Suspension, Privacy Glass, Remote Keyless Entry System, Sliding Rear Window, Sport Seats, Tailgate-Handle Integrated Backup Camera, Traction control, TRD Off-Road Graphics, TRD Off-Road Package, Variable Speed Wipers.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Vehicle History
* 160 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Transferable Warranty
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Don't miss your chance to SAVE HUGE $$ at Cumberland Auto Center!!
* Choice of four-cylinder or V6 power; good four-cylinder fuel economy; serious off-road prowess; standard touchscreen; convenient size; strong resale value. Source: Edmunds
* Get ready to have some serious fun with the most adrenaline-inducing lineup of off-road vehicles ever unleashed, the 2015 Toyota Tacoma Pro. It has muscular curves and a rugged look, complimented by large bumpers, bulging fenders, and a big grille. The 2015 Tacoma starts the adventure with available 4WD, an electronically controlled transfer case, stability control sensors and available BFGoodrich off-road tires, to deliver maximum traction. Whether it is for work or play, the Tacoma can handle all you throw at it in a more manageable form than a full-size pickup. Offered in three cab: Regular Cab fits up to 3 people, the Access Cab seats 4, and the Double Cab with large four doors and spacious interior for 5. Each cab size can be purchased as a Rear-Wheel Drive, or with 4WDemand part-time 4WD that can switch from 2WD to 4WD and back even while the vehicle is in motion. Each drivetrain is available with an automatic or a manual transmission. The exception is the Double Cab 4x2s, which are automatics only. All Regular Cab trims are powered by a 2.7-Liter, 159 Horsepower, 4-Cylinder engine. The Access Cab and Double Cabs add an optional 4.0-Liter, 236 Horsepower V6, exclusive to certain trims. Its fiber-reinforced composite bed has better impact strength than steel. Everywhere you look, you'll find thoughtful additions like rails, rings and compartments that make loading/unloading super easy. The interior has a modern urban feel, with controls and instruments that are easy to see and use. Sit inside and appreciate its intuitive feel, that is easy to maintain and comfortable as well. Offered with four levels of Entune audio, which uses compatible smartphones to provide access to information, entertainment and navigation. Source: The Manufacturer Summary